SECTION A: ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
1. CONTENT STANDARDS
- These content standards apply to any data, text, information, graphics, profiles, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links or any other materials which you upload, edit, display or transmit (collectively, the “User Content”) using the Comic-BEE websites or services.
- User Content must not violate any laws (including but not limited to copyright laws) or any of the provisions of our Terms of Service at https://comic-bee.com/policy/terms.
- Although Comic-BEE does not regularly monitor content or information provided by website visitors and registered users, it reserves the right to monitor content or information provided by website visitors and registered users, to edit or remove any content that, in the Comic-BEE’s judgment, does not comply with this policy. Decisions of Comic-BEE shall be final. Comic-BEE assumes no responsibility or liability arising from your content, or for any error, defamation, libel, omission, obscenity, danger, falsehood, or inaccuracy contained in any other user-posted content, or from any failure or delay in monitoring, removing, editing, or otherwise responding to such content.
- You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use Comic-BEE for any illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing, or offensive.
2. In relation to the User Content:
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the User Content.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise have all necessary rights to, including but not limited to copyrights, all User Content.
- You represent and warrant that the User Content will not infringe upon or misappropriate any rights of others, including, without limitation, any copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, moral rights, or any other proprietary rights of third parties, or violate any laws.
- Failure to comply with these content standards constitutes a material breach of the Terms of Service upon which you are permitted to use the Comic-BEE Resources and any Comic-BEE Services and may result in the immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Comic-BEE and any Comic-BEE Services.
3. SECURITY STANDARDS
- You may not use Comic-BEE to violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device (each, a “System”), whether a System of Comic-BEE or a System of a third party.
- Prohibited activities include:
- Unauthorized Access. Accessing or using any System without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a System or to breach any security or authentication measures used by a System.
- Monitoring of data or traffic on a System without permission.
- Distribution of Tools for Breaching Systems. use or distribution of tools or devices designed or used for compromising security or whose use is otherwise unauthorized, such as password guessing programs, decoders, password gatherers, keystroke loggers, analyzers, cracking tools, packet sniffers, encryption circumvention devices, or Trojan Horse programs.
- Improper Use. Use of Comic-BEE or Comic-BEE Website or Application to try to gain unauthorized access to any other service, data, account or network by any means.
- Falsification of Origin. Forging TCP-IP packet headers, e-mail headers, or any part of a message describing its origin or route (e.g. “spoofing”). This prohibition does not include the use of aliases or anonymous remailers.
4. NO NETWORK ABUSE
- You may not make network connections to any users, hosts, or networks unless you have permission to communicate with them. Prohibited activities include:
- Monitoring or Crawling. Monitoring or crawling of a System that impairs or disrupts the System being monitored or crawled.
- Denial of Service (DoS). Inundating a target with communications requests so the target either cannot respond to legitimate traffic or responds so slowly that it becomes ineffective.
- Intentional Interference. Interfering with the proper functioning of any System, including any deliberate attempt to overload a system by mail bombing, news bombing, broadcast attacks, or flooding techniques.
- Operation of Certain Network Services. Operating network services like open proxies, open mail relays, or open recursive domain name servers.
- Avoiding System Restrictions. Using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on a System, such as access and storage restrictions.
- Interference with Comic-BEE Systems. Restricting, inhibiting, interfering with, or otherwise disrupting or causing an interruption or performance degradation, regardless of intent, purpose or knowledge, to the Comic-BEE Services or any Comic-BEE (or Comic-BEE supplier) System, or otherwise cause an interruption or performance degradation to any Comic-BEE (or Comic-BEE supplier) facilities used to deliver the Comic-BEE Services.
5. NO E-MAIL OR OTHER MESSAGE ABUSE
- You will not distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of unsolicited mass e-mail or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (like “spam”), including commercial advertising and informational announcements. You will not alter or obscure mail headers or assume a sender’s identity without the sender’s explicit permission. You will not collect replies to messages sent from another internet service provider if those messages violate this Policy or the acceptable use policy of that provider.
6. NO REMOVAL OF REGULATORY OR LEGAL NOTICE
- You will not remove, modify, or tamper with any regulatory or legal notice or link that is incorporated into the Comic-BEE Services or Comic-BEE Website or Application, including providing or creating links to external sites that violate this Acceptable Use Policy or other legal agreements between you and us.
- The Comic-BEE Services are not marketed to children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect data from children under 13.
8. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- We may revise this Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
This policy was last modified on 08/21/2018.